Established in 1991, WAFEX has grown to become Australia's leading fresh/dried export flower company. WAFEX has offices and dedicated packing facilities in Perth and Melbourne, export markets in over 16 countries and a dedicated supplier base of over 200 flowers growers covering both east and west coasts of Australia.
- Capitalising on Australia's vast geographical spread and range of seasons, WAFEX is able to provide a full range of fresh and dried native and traditional flowers/greens to flower importers and wholesalers throughout the world.
- Both our Perth and Melbourne packing facilities feature up to date handling, cool-storage and pre-cooling facilities to ensure our shipments are despatched in pristine condition to meet the exacting, quality demands of all world markets.
- Our packing facilities are both located within 20 minutes of International and Domestic airports, ensuring an optimum cool-chain can be maintained on all fresh flower shipments.
- In conjunction with our dedicated freight forwarders/logistics providers, we are able to provide a wide variety of air/sea freight options to all major points of flower importation throughout the world.
Focus in all fresh/dried flower marketing initiatives and our commitment to improving quality is evident by our attainment of Quality Assurance ISO 9002 in 1997.
- Our QA certification is audited independently every 6 months and ensures 100% focus on all our flower handling/despatch procedures and 100% trace ability on all flower shipments - a quality guarantee our customers and growers place the highest level of importance on in an increasingly competitive marketplace.